Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Growing up...

For the past few days Toby has been excited about turning 5.  He's been talking about his birthday party for several months now but his birthday party isn't till another month from now.  What is it about turning 5 that kids are excited about? Anyhow for the past week there has been some significant growth on his part.  His behavior has been stellar. Not much whining/crying on his part, very helpful, listening well, understands that he needs to do homework BEFORE playing.  WOW my boy is growing up.  I just wish his body size gets bigger and taller.  Oh well that's ok cause I grew during intermediate thru high school.  When Toby reads this when he gets older I hope he knows that his daddy is very proud of him. I love you Tobias....

No comments:

Post a Comment